Little Bee: A Novel

by Chris Cleave | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingkeeta1wing of Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on 10/4/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingkeeta1wing from Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Tuesday, October 04, 2016
Amazon Editorial Review
We don't want to tell you too much about this book. It is a truly special story and we don't want to spoil it. Nevertheless, you need to know something, so we will just say this: It is extremely funny, but the African beach scene is horrific. The story starts there, but the book doesn't. And it's what happens afterward that is most important. Once you have read it, you'll want to tell everyone about it. When you do, please don't tell them what happens either. The magic is in how it unfolds...

Journal Entry 2 by wingkeeta1wing at By Post, By Post -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, October 04, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (10/4/2016 UTC) at By Post, By Post -- Controlled Releases

Off to Poodlesister for a wishlist tag game :)
Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, October 27, 2016
Thank you for the book and the card which were part of my birthday card and present opening frenzy this morning, only then did I realise that this was for wishlist tag. Someone recommended this book to me (can't remember who) and flicking through it, I already like the writing style. Thanks for the card as well - the BC label is a great one too. I love the variety of labels people create and use. It adds to the enjoyment of Bookcrossing for me. So today I journalled two books from you (I love your choice for my birthday too)! Thank you for both.

ETA I realised I didn’t journal the book when I read it. I enjoyed it a lot and found it very moving in parts.

Journal Entry 4 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Wishlist Tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Monday, January 14, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (1/14/2019 UTC) at Wishlist Tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Sent to Femke85

Journal Entry 5 by wingFemke85wing at Uppsala, Uppland Sweden on Friday, February 08, 2019
This book took the scenic route to Sweden, but I’m happy to see that it got here! Thanks for sending.