Pig Island

by Mo Hayder | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by fleurdelys of Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on 10/4/2016
Journal Entry 1 by fleurdelys from Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 04, 2016
I couldn't continue reading this as it got too gory. Hopefully the next reader has a stronger stomach!

Dear Finder of this book,

For more information about bookcrossing in Belfast please click here

Happy reading

UK secret santa, Happy Christmas

Dear Finder of this book,

You don't have to join or sign up to bookcrossing to leave a comment but if you do join, you will receive emails to alert you when others make a journal entry for this book. This will allow you to track its travels across the world. If you decide to join bookcrossing I'd be delighted if you would mention me - Fleurdelys - as the person who introduced you to the site.

For more information about bookcrossing in Belfast please click here

Happy reading

Journal Entry 3 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 27, 2016
Thank you so much I've read other books by this author and enjoyed them, so I'm sure I'll like this one too. It may be a while untill I can get to this as my TBR pile is massive!
Thank you for all the lovely things you sent me for the UK Secret Santa I love them all :-)

Journal Entry 4 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, May 10, 2018
I didn't think this was as good as some of the other books I've read by this author. Still an ok read.

Journal Entry 5 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 05, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (12/6/2018 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

This is on its way to the winner of the Spurtal Sweeps, hope you enjoy this and all the other goodies heading your way :-)

Journal Entry 6 by Andrea99 at Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom on Monday, December 10, 2018
Arrived in the mail today, 10th December, with some shortbread biscuits and a make-it-yourself Scottie dog keyring! Thank you!

Journal Entry 7 by Andrea99 at Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 24, 2019
Well, this is quite a psychological thriller! Joe Oakes is a journalist who has encountered Malachi Dove, snake oil salesman posing as a cult leader, 20 years previously ..... now Dove has set up camp on a remote island in the Scottish Hebrides. Well, what remains of his following has..... Malachi seems to have disappeared. And now there are rumours of a tailed human being living in the woods on the same island. So Joe goes to investigate...... and then things start going wrong with not only the investigation but his marriage to Lexi. The rumours are vaguely true - well, explainable - but Joe ends up being rather seriously set up! A good read!