A Seaside Affair

by Fern Britton | Women's Fiction |
Registered by wingAbi-Gibbywing of Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on 10/4/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingAbi-Gibbywing from Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 04, 2016
This book is going off to the winner of the maritime sweepstakes. It was the only book suitable that was on my bookshelf that kind of fit the theme of the sweeps. I hope that the winner enjoys this book.

Book Description
When the residents of the Cornish seaside town of Trevay discover that their much-loved theatre is about to be taken over by a coffee chain, they are up in arms. It is up to Penny Leighton, hotshot producer and the vicar’s wife, to come up with a rescue plan. Armed with only her mobile phone, she starts to pull in some serious favours.

The town is soon deluged by actors, all keen to show their support and take part in a charity season at the theatre. One of the arrivals is Jess Tate, girlfriend of TV heartthrob Ryan Hearst. His career is on the rise while her own is in the doldrums. But everything is about to change. Trevay must put on the show of its life – but can the villagers, and Jess, hold on to the thing they love the most?

Journal Entry 2 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 04, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (10/7/2016 UTC) at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom

Congratulations on winning the Maritime Sweepstakes I hope you enjoy this book . I picked it because of the name A "Seaside" affair and because it's based it Cornwall.

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

***Please Note***
to place on their shelves and discard the rest-so another bad release option.

Journal Entry 3 by kangaroo at Barnet, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, October 17, 2016
Arrived safely! Thank you very much :) I think this one calls for a glass of wine and a sunny afternoon...

Journal Entry 4 by kangaroo at Barnet, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 23, 2019
This grew on me. Took a while to get going but by the end I really wanted to know what was going to happen to everybody!

Journal Entry 5 by kangaroo at Bwthyn Bach Cottage in Barmouth, Wales United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (4/23/2019 UTC) at Bwthyn Bach Cottage in Barmouth, Wales United Kingdom

Released in our seaside cottage on the coast of Wales. The book was so perfect for the cottage (which was festooned with anchors, oars - pictured! - and seashells) I couldn't resist!