Mortal chaos

by Matt Dickinson | Teens |
ISBN: 9780192757135 Global Overview for this book
Registered by sumako of Kuopio, Pohjois-Savo / Norra Savolax Finland on 12/26/2016
Journal Entry 1 by sumako from Kuopio, Pohjois-Savo / Norra Savolax Finland on Monday, December 26, 2016
Paperback. - Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2012. - 304 p. ; 20 cm

One beat of a butterfly's wings is all it takes. One beat that will change lives. One beat that will end lives.

Released 1 yr ago (4/21/2017 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention Oslo 2017 in St. Hanshaugen bydel, Oslo fylke Norway

Releasing this to the book buffet

Journal Entry 3 by wingApoloniaXwing at Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Saturday, April 22, 2017
One of the left-overs from the Oslo Convention's book buffet.

Released 1 yr ago (4/23/2017 UTC) at Somewhere in Oslo in -- wild release somewhere in Oslo, Oslo fylke Norway

Released somewhere in Oslo.
Happy reading!

Journal Entry 5 by jason777 at -- wild release somewhere in Oslo, Oslo fylke Norway on Sunday, April 30, 2017
I was on my own chaotic journey of discovery, a spiritual journey of sorts, when I stumbled across the book in a public park near to the oslo town hall. I enjoyed the story of the chaos theory and how small events seemingly unrelated can be connected and lead to bigger outcomes!

This has happened in my lifes journey many times. Good read, now I have to think of a good place to release book, I am in scotland now!

Journal Entry 6 by jason777 at Oban in Oban, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 02, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (5/1/2017 UTC) at Oban in Oban, Scotland United Kingdom

Left on the waterfront! Hope it finds a happy reader!