Polar Bears Past Bedtime (Magic Tree House, No. 12)

by Mary Pope Osborne | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 067988341x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 9/28/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, September 28, 2016
This is one of 60 books donated on 09/25/16 to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) by my friend from New Boston, New Hampshire. Thank you so much for your generosity!

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

*** The 2016 September Sapphire Release Challenge hosted by Plum-crazy. This book has a blue front cover.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, October 13, 2016
I selected this book from the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) to share with my three-year-old grandson.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, November 01, 2017
My four-year-old grandson said I may share this book with others.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. The book's title contains the word OLA.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, January 28, 2018