Career of Evil

by robert galbraith | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingraeliz64wing of Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on 9/24/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingraeliz64wing from Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 24, 2016
"When a mysterious package is delivered to Robin Ellacott, she is horrified to discover that it contains a woman's severed leg. Her boss, private detective Cormoran Strike, is less surprised but no less alarmed. There are four people from his past whom he thinks could be responsible - and Strike knows that any one of them is capable of sustained and unspeakable brutality.
With the police focusing on the one suspect Strike is increasingly sure is not the perpetrator, he and Robin take matters into their own hands and delve into the dark and twisted worlds of the other three men. But as more horrendous acts occur, time is running out for the two of them...."

I really enjoyed this, the third in this series, the characters of Strike and Robin are wonderful. Just one thing though - I would be ready to forgive J.K. Rowling most things, but I HATE cliffhanger endings! How long am I going to have to wait for the next book to find out what happens?

Journal Entry 2 by wingraeliz64wing at Mrs Bridges Tea Rooms in Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (9/27/2016 UTC) at Mrs Bridges Tea Rooms in Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Taking to lunch with Tanamo and Cross-patch.

Journal Entry 3 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 27, 2016
Thank you.

Journal Entry 4 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, October 24, 2016
I agree wholeheartedly with the comments above. Seriously enjoyable.

Journal Entry 5 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, July 20, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (7/20/2018 UTC) at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Wishlist tag delivery.

Journal Entry 6 by Sparkish at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, July 20, 2018
Thanks for the tag! Also a good excuse for coffee 😊