Veil of Roses

by Laura Fitzgerald | Teens | This book has not been rated.
Registered by retromonkey of Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on 9/21/2016
Journal Entry 1 by retromonkey from Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 21, 2016
Hello and welcome to Bookcrossing!

Thanks for picking up this book. Treat it nicely, enjoy reading it and let everyone know what you thought of it here; you can be anonymous if you like or you might want to join Bookcrossing, if you do you can follow the book's onward journey. Then, pass it on when the time is right.If you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me retromonkey, as your referring member.

Released 2 yrs ago (9/23/2016 UTC) at UK Unconvention 2016 - Birmingham in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Taking to the meet up.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmissmarkeywing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, September 25, 2016
This had to come home with me. Spotted it this morning on the book buffet.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmissmarkeywing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 29, 2018
Sending this book on it's way now. It's going to the Ipswich Convention for the book buffet.

Journal Entry 5 by wingmissmarkeywing at Railway station in Didcot, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (8/21/2019 UTC) at Railway station in Didcot, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

I hope you like the book. MissMarkey.