Murder Imperfect (Libby Sarjeant Murder Mystery Series)

by Lesley cookman | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 1908262869 Global Overview for this book
Registered by winglytteltonwitchwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 9/20/2016
Journal Entry 1 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, September 20, 2016
Picked up at the library book sale.

Released 3 yrs ago (10/29/2016 UTC) at The Coffee Club Hagley Park in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

To be taken to the meet up.

Christchurch bookcrossers meet up regularly once a month and for more information check out Conventions and Meetings in the Forums.

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, November 19, 2016
Picked up at last month's meetup (and only just now getting around to journalling it - I really must get more organised!)

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 4 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, December 09, 2016
Towards the end of the book, as the hero is describing the plot to the other characters, one of them complains that he's getting confused because there's too many people in the story. I was nodding in agreement - there are WAY too many characters, both major and minor, and I was constantly getting them mixed up. Perhaps it wouldn't have been so bad if I'd read the earlier books in the series, but I suspect not.

Otherwise, an ok cosy mystery, but I probably won't be seeking out more of her writing.