The Bone Tree

Where Has This Book Been?
by Greg Iles | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 12/29/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, December 29, 2016
If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, February 20, 2018
The second book in the trilogy that started with Natchez Burning, shows a very human Tom Cage, Penn Cage's father, with all his human frailties. Caitlin, Penn's fiancée is hunting down 'The Bone Tree' a large cypress in the midst of the swamps, a spot that is only spoken of in whispers - introduced in Natchez Burning. On the other hand, John Kaiser, the FBI agent is following through on the truth behind the Kennedy assassinations. Slow moving at times, the book winds through to the conclusion, only for us to learn that a lot of loose ends are left behind for the final book in the trilogy.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, February 24, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (2/24/2018 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! RABCK to linreadsalot for Head, Shoulder, Knees, and Toes release challenge 2018

Journal Entry 4 by linreadsalot at Douglasville, Georgia USA on Tuesday, March 13, 2018
Thank you booklady331. The Bone Tree arrived safely to me. I look forward to reading it soon.