What Jane Austen Ate and Charles Dickens Knew: From Fox Hunting to Whist -- The Facts of Daily Life in Nineteenth-Century England

Where Has This Book Been?
by Daniel Pool | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 10/28/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, October 28, 2016
If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, December 1, 2023

Released 3 mos ago (12/2/2023 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! To a fellow bookcrosser for what’s in a name and D is for December release challenges, 2023

Journal Entry 3 by wingelizardbreathwing at Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Thursday, December 7, 2023
Oh, thank you so much! This is right up my alley. I appreciate your kindness, friend! What a surprise!