She's Come Undone

by Lamb, Wally | Audiobooks | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingBoekentrolwing of Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on 9/18/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingBoekentrolwing from Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Sunday, September 18, 2016
Synopsis:
"Meet Dolores Price. She's 13, wise-mouthed but wounded, having bid her childhood goodbye. Stranded in front of her bedroom TV, she spends the next few years nourishing herself with the Mallomars, potato chips, and Pepsi her anxious mother supplies. When she finally orbits into young womanhood at 257 pounds, Dolores is no stronger and life is no kinder. But this time she's determined to rise to the occasion and give herself one more chance before she really goes under."

Journal Entry 2 by wingBoekentrolwing at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Tuesday, September 20, 2016
This book I bought to fulfill a promise I made to another bookcrosser. I had every intention to keep it and yet I can't get the book read.
I don't want to let them wait any longer, so I got this copy.

I will leave a JE for my thoughts once I read the other version here.

I'm sorry to have let you wait so long!

Journal Entry 3 by wingBoekentrolwing at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (9/19/2016 UTC) at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands

This book is on its way from BetterWorldBooks to lubiette (if I'm not mistaken).
The package should contain a not with explanation and BCID for this book.

Save travels! And I hope you enjoy the read!

Journal Entry 4 by wingLubiettewing at Kallithea, Attica Greece on Thursday, October 06, 2016
The book has been delivered today. Thank you, dear Boekentrol, I am very touched by this kind attention. I wish you all the best.

Journal Entry 5 by wingLubiettewing at Kallithea, Attica Greece on Saturday, November 12, 2016
At the beginning I was so bored, I considered quitting. However after reading the 150 first pages I really got into the story and couldn't put the book down. An enthralling novel about a troubled teenager growing into a woman. Certainly worth to be read.

Journal Entry 6 by wingLubiettewing at Triq Sarria in Valletta, Malta (main island) Malta on Sunday, April 09, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (4/7/2017 UTC) at Triq Sarria in Valletta, Malta (main island) Malta

Released by my son in Malta island.

Happy reading !