corner corner Foxglove Summer (PC Peter Grant 5)

Foxglove Summer (PC Peter Grant 5)
by Ben Aaronovitch | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by Shorty83 of Dortmund, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on 9/17/2016

status (set by Ametisti): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Shorty83 from Dortmund, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Saturday, September 17, 2016

The journey begins.

Journal Entry 2 by Shorty83 at Dortmund, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Thursday, October 20, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (10/19/2016 UTC) at Dortmund, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany

I hope you like it! I read your wishlist at 2016 Holiday Gift Giving :o)

Journal Entry 3 by SerendipityN at Wuppertal, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Wednesday, April 05, 2017

Was given to me by Shorty83. Thanks! It'll stay with me for for quite some time cause I have to get my hands on volumes II to IV first.

Journal Entry 4 by SerendipityN at Wuppertal, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Saturday, October 21, 2017

This book series is utterly enjoyable. Usually I try not to read too many books of the same series in a row because I tend to get fed up with them. Now so this time, two in four days, no problem whatsoever. :) I can't even tell which one is my favourite. Well, one more to go and than the waiting begings ... :)

It will travel on as part of kiwiinengland's Halloween Book & Treat Exchange 2017. It's on my partner's wishlist and it features supernatural beings. :D

Journal Entry 5 by SerendipityN at -- Per Post geschickt / Persönlich weitergegeben --, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Monday, October 23, 2017

Released 4 mos ago (10/23/2017 UTC) at -- Per Post geschickt / Persönlich weitergegeben --, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany

Off on a spooky mission.

Journal Entry 6 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, October 28, 2017

Thank you!
I am loving reading this series, so I was very happy to see this in your wonderfully spooky pachage. I don't think this will be sitting on the book mountain for too long before I get to it.

Journal Entry 7 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Friday, December 29, 2017

I loved this. This series just keeps getting better and better!

Journal Entry 8 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (1/16/2018 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

This is now on its way to Ametisti in Finland, who asked very nicely if she could have this book.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I did :-)

Journal Entry 9 by Ametisti at Vantaa, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, January 28, 2018

Many thanks for sending this book, Yorkshire-lass! Wishing you a wonderful bookcrossing year 2018 :)