corner corner Royal Blood (A Royal Spyness Mystery)

Royal Blood (A Royal Spyness Mystery)
by Rhys Bowen | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingazukiwing of Miami, Florida USA on 9/13/2016

status (set by rainbow3): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingazukiwing from Miami, Florida USA on Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Life in London is hard enough for Lady Georgiana Rannoch, but when her brother and insufferable sister-in-law come to stay, Georgiana is more than happy to accept the Queen's invitation to attend a royal wedding on her behalf. However, set in a Transylvanian castle, the wedding seems to be not as fairy-tale like as one imagines. In fact, it's more like a set for horror story, what with noises in the dark, strange man by her bed side, a blood dripping bride-to-be, and a poisoned guest.

Another fun read in the series. Look forward to the next one!

Journal Entry 2 by wingazukiwing at by mail in BookCrosser, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Friday, October 14, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (10/14/2016 UTC) at by mail in BookCrosser, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Noticed that this is on some dear BCer friend's wishlist. Enjoy!!

Journal Entry 3 by wingTsjarawing at Assendelft, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, January 14, 2017

Yay! It's been a while since I read this series, but I really enjoyed them. So nice of you to surprise me with the wishlist books and emoji! Thank you! :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingTsjarawing at Zaandam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Monday, December 11, 2017

Well, this didn't disappoint. It was such a fun read, fast paced and funny. I liked the vampire/ Transylvania theme with the creepy old castle - can't blame Georgie for believing in supernatural beings in such a place and with all the strange things going on. Was also happy to see Darcy again, and her maid is a disaster but very amusing. I wonder if she will stay in the next books.

Journal Entry 5 by wingTsjarawing at Zaandam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Tuesday, January 02, 2018

Released 2 wks ago (12/30/2017 UTC) at Zaandam, Noord-Holland Netherlands

On its way to Scotland. Happy New Year and I hope you enjoy the books!

Journal Entry 6 by wingrainbow3wing at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, January 08, 2018

Hi Tsjara this arrived Wed 3 Jan YAHOO! My internet access while in ABZ is patchy here at last is a BIG THANK YOU!!! One of only two Festive Boxes I recieved as life's a bit unravelled just now, its arrival really made my week! Jumped in and enjoyed it greatly, distraction being just what the doctor ordered just now! Hugs rainbow3