Cheddar Off Dead (An Undercover Dish Mystery)

by Julia Buckley | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 9/12/2016
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, September 12, 2016
Book #2 in the Undercover Dish Mystery series:

Caterer and cook Lilah Drake is up to her elbows in deadly trouble in the latest mystery from the author of The Big Chili...

The Christmas holidays are one of Lilah's favorite times of the year, filled with friends, family, and, of course, tons of food orders for her covered dish clients. But Lilah's Yuletide cheer ends when she sees a most Grinch-like crime: the murder of a Santa in a school parking lot.

It turns out the deceased Kris Kringle was a complicated tangle of naughty and nice, with a long list of people who might have wanted him dead. And whoever did the deed wants to make sure that Lilah keeps quiet. Now, Lilah will have to team up with her former fling, Detective Jay Parker, to unwrap the mysteries of a deadly Christmas killer and stay alive long enough to ring in the New Year...

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, September 15, 2016
My Review: Another fabulous book in the Undercover Dish mystery series. Lilah is a great main character. Her love life isn't so great since she had a disagreement with Detective Jay Parker. We'll see if they can get it together. I love Mick, the sweet chocolate lab who belongs to Lilah. Julia Buckley has become one of my favorite cozy mystery authors.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Friday, October 14, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (10/14/2016 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending to DVG. I think you might like this book/author. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by dvg at Toms River, New Jersey USA on Thursday, October 20, 2016
Arrived safely in NJ. Thank you for sending me the second installment in this new-to-me author and series. I am so excited, I love to try new authors. I am surprised at how much I am enjoying the 'cozy' mystery. Thank you JennyC1230 for sharing them with me!

Journal Entry 5 by dvg at Toms River, New Jersey USA on Friday, November 10, 2017
I love Lilah. She is smart, funny and is an undercover cook. I would hire her. lol. Anyway, this recipe for a good mystery is all here: strong Lilah, good plot with lots of twists and turns, along with a touch of romance. I am really enjoying this series and will keep an eye out for the next one. I am so happy that JennyC1230 has been sharing with me...I am enjoying the cozy mystery!

Journal Entry 6 by dvg at Surprise For Another BookCrosser, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Friday, January 26, 2018

Released 3 yrs ago (1/26/2018 UTC) at Surprise For Another BookCrosser, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

I am surprising Stephario with a few fun cozy reads. I hope you enjoy this fun mystery series like I did.
Happy Reading and Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 7 by Stephario at Decatur, Alabama USA on Friday, February 02, 2018
Thank you DVG!!! You definitely surprised me with this one and the others that came with it! Can’t wait to dive in!