They All Fall Down

Read a book; share a book
by Rachel Howzell Hall | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbookczukwing of Charleston, South Carolina USA on 2/7/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookczukwing from Charleston, South Carolina USA on Thursday, February 07, 2019
Given to me by a librarian from their stash of ARCs. Due out in April 2019,

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookczukwing at Charleston, South Carolina USA on Sunday, February 17, 2019
ARC of a thriller due out April 2019. It dragged a bit for me, tbh, and I got a little impatient with the main character. But the setting was cool, as was the premise.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbookczukwing at Naples Beach Brewery Little Free Library in Naples, Florida USA on Sunday, February 17, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (2/17/2019 UTC) at Naples Beach Brewery Little Free Library in Naples, Florida USA

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader. The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels. BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a heck of a lot of fun. Be on the lookout for other books left in the "Wild"!

If you find yourself liking BookCrossing, there may be local BookCrossers who meet regularly in your area. Come join us! I've been a BookCrosser since 2003 and have found books left by others, discovered new authors to read, watched my books travel all over the world, and discovered a delightful group of readers online through BookCrossing.