The Wish List

by Barbara Ann Kipfer | Children's Books |
Registered by wing6of8wing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 9/11/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Sunday, September 11, 2016
A book that I recently acquired to help me with my next 101 things in 1001 days list.

Journal Entry 2 by wingKateKintailwing at Burke, Virginia USA on Tuesday, September 13, 2016
Some of the items on this list are pretty unreasonable (have a child that doesn't require corrective orthodontia), and some aren't even things I'd wish for (get a walk-on part in my favorite soap opera). But I appreciate the chance to read through this book and see if there are things I can add to my own wish list (aka 101 Things in 1001 Days or my long-term bucket list).

I will be making check marks in purple for ones I have already completed. I will be making slashes in purple for ones I'll add to my personal lists.

Journal Entry 3 by wingKateKintailwing at Burke, Virginia USA on Saturday, February 16, 2019
This book is one long list of things to do. It was nice to be able to read through it and check off things I'd done as well as mark things I wanted to do. However, there are a lot of blank "fill it in yourself" lines that were unnecessary for me. There were a LOT Of things that can no longer be done (like be in the audience for The Tonight Show with David Letterman). There were a number of things that I had no interest in at all (like things to do with Newt Gingrich). There were some things that are pretty impossible (like time traveling back to see a specific historical event). There were some things that were incorrect (like visiting the place where Hamilton killed Burr when, in fact, it was Burr who killed Hamilton). And there were some repeats (learn to play the clarinet was there twice, getting wicker furniture was there twice).

But my favorite part of reading this book was that Six read it before me, and I got to learn about things she did and wanted to do!

Journal Entry 4 by wingKateKintailwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, February 16, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (2/17/2019 UTC) at Alexandria, Virginia USA

Taking this to a BCinDC meetup so it can find a new reader!

Journal Entry 5 by wingmelydiawing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, February 20, 2019
I checked off the stuff I've done with a green pen. Some strange things in here.

I also noticed some duplicates, but I didn't expect "swing on a trapeze" to show up twice on the same page!

Journal Entry 6 by wingmelydiawing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, March 16, 2019
Passing this along as a local bookring.