Lake News

by Barbara Delinsky | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 9/14/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, September 14, 2016
This is one of 88 books (a whole trunkful!) kindly donated on 08/25/16 to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) by the steward of Little Free Library #33485 at 2008 C Street NE, Washington, District of Columbia, USA. Thank you so much.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. The author's name contains the word BAR (x2).

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, February 07, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (2/28/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library #10147 - Twinbrook Baptist Church in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!