X (Kinsey Millhone Alphabet Series)

by Sue Grafton | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by TaxManager of Market Rasen, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on 9/7/2016
Journal Entry 1 by TaxManager from Market Rasen, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 7, 2016
This is another where there isn't a lot of information about Kinsey and you feel the author may have had "assistance".

There are two stories within this really and I did wonder if they would join up - I shan't reveal whether they do.

Passing on to Cinderess who like me has been reading this series in order. It is a strange feeling to have caught up and know we now only have 2 to go (once they are written!) - plus the Kinsey and Me collection of short stories.

Journal Entry 2 by TaxManager at Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Released 5 yrs ago (9/7/2016 UTC) at Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Currently holidaying in Oxford so passing this on to Cinderess.

Only two to go after this :(

Journal Entry 3 by Cinderess at Exchange/Trade, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, September 13, 2016
Wow I can't believe that we're nearly at the end of the series. Thanks for passing this on.

Journal Entry 4 by Cinderess at A BookCrosser, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Monday, October 31, 2016
Disappointing. A lot of meeting people, repeating events and not much action. Waffle! At the end I couldn't believe that was it! Even Henry bored me to tears with his water talk, although I feel a little guilty for saying so.
The neighbours seemed so familiar. Have we seen a similar set up before?

Journal Entry 5 by Cinderess at Exchange/Trade, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Monday, October 31, 2016

Released 5 yrs ago (10/30/2016 UTC) at Exchange/Trade, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Back to TM. I wonder what other readers made of this one. Will have to check out reviews.

Journal Entry 6 by TaxManager at Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 1, 2016
Thanks for returning this, I will see if anyone I know wants to read it.

Journal Entry 7 by TaxManager at Caffe Nero in Louth , Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Released 3 yrs ago (2/26/2019 UTC) at Caffe Nero in Louth , Lincolnshire United Kingdom

Placed on high shelf on right hand wall as you enter the shop.

Welcome to Book Crossing! If you are new please take a look around and consider joining book crossing - it is free and confidential and it is great fun following the progress of your books.

Please name TaxManager as your referrer.

Don't forget to do another journal when you have read the book and also when, hopefully, you re-release it.