Where Miracles Happen

by Joan Wester Anderson | Religion & Spirituality | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingtabby-cat-ownerwing of Bellingham, Washington USA on 9/7/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingtabby-cat-ownerwing from Bellingham, Washington USA on Wednesday, September 07, 2016
Where do miracles happen? Nearly a hundred wonderful true stories in this book abundantly testify that they happen everywhere, all the time. "Sometimes," writes the author, "we recognize one by a tiny quiver in the pit of our stomach, a prickle of tears, our hearts lifting up." And sometimes they simply bowl us over.

Journal Entry 2 by wingtabby-cat-ownerwing at a RABCK, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, December 10, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (12/10/2016 UTC) at a RABCK, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases

This book has been mailed to HDeaton27 of Nederland, Texas as a Christmas surprise.

Journal Entry 3 by HDeaton27 at Nederland, Texas USA on Tuesday, December 20, 2016
I truly cannot wait to read this, I am still a firm believer in miracles! What a wonderful Christmas surprise, thank you so much and God bless you