Ruby Red (The Ruby Red Trilogy)

by Kerstin Gier | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by winglauraloo29wing of Edmonton, Alberta Canada on 9/7/2016
Journal Entry 1 by winglauraloo29wing from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, September 07, 2016
Gwyneth Shepherd's sophisticated, beautiful cousin Charlotte has been prepared her entire life for traveling through time. But unexpectedly, it is Gwyneth who in the middle of class takes a sudden spin to a different era!

Gwyneth must now unearth the mystery of why her mother would lie about her birth date to ward off suspicion about her ability, brush up on her history, and work with Gideon―the time traveler from a similarly gifted family that passes the gene through its male line, and whose presence becomes, in time, less insufferable and more essential. Together, Gwyneth and Gideon journey through time to discover who, in the 18th century and in contemporary London, they can trust.

Journal Entry 2 by winglauraloo29wing at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, June 07, 2017
Overall I liked this story. I was surprised when it ended. Wasn't ready. I'm not usually a fan of time travel stories, but this one has me intrigued.

Journal Entry 3 by winglauraloo29wing at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 09, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (9/13/2017 UTC) at Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Sending as a RABCK to Janeka. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by Janeka at Turquel, Leiria Portugal on Sunday, January 07, 2018
Thank you so much for this RABCK!

(I'm sorry for the delay, the book was kept on my parents' home, and I only found it during Christmas time!)

I'm very excited to read it :)

Journal Entry 5 by Janeka at Turquel, Leiria Portugal on Thursday, March 15, 2018
I'm also not a huge fan of time-travel/sci-fi, mas this book was quite a fun read!
It only felt too rushed, almost like only an introduction to the next in series..

It is now ready to keep traveling!