corner corner The Girl in the Spider's Web: A Lisbeth Salander novel, continuing Stieg Larsson's Millennium Series

Journal Entry 1 by devon612 from Altamonte Springs, Florida USA on Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Bought to release in my library

Journal Entry 2 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Monday, September 26, 2016

Thank you so much for the lovely surprises in my mailbox today (this book, a pack of pretty notecards and some cute sticky notes). My sister, my hubby and I all have enjoyed this series and look forward to reading this one. Hubby may start it today.

9/2/2017
Hubby quit on this book and perhaps I should have. Even though there is a decent story here, it is a very hard read-slow start, too many characters and for me, too many long foreign words/names that I can't pronounce. It took me three weeks to read this book (that is outrageous for me). I see that there is another book in this series due to be published this week-however, as far as I'm concerned the Millennium series is over.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Friday, October 20, 2017

Released 4 wks ago (10/20/2017 UTC) at Lexington, South Carolina USA

Put this in the Halloween Exchange box that I sent out this morning.

Journal Entry 4 by emmejo at Trumansburg, New York USA on Tuesday, October 24, 2017

This arrived today. Thank you for the books and other goodies!

I'm not sure what to think of this continuation. It seems like a bit of a money-grab, but I'll reserve full judgement until I try reading it.