Unnatural Fire: Countess Ashby de la Zouche #1

by FIDELIS MORGAN | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 1934609501 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 9/3/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, September 03, 2016
If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, November 29, 2018
Countess Ashby and Alpiew are an unlikely team. Alpiew is a former employee of the Countess'. Ashby thinks she ran away with her husband, but in reality, Alpiew was just another of the items he stole when he took off for the New World. They meet again in debtor's prison, each desiring a job with a scandal sheet. They end up combining talents and sharing the salary. In the course of their business, they are asked by a Mrs. Wilson to follow her husband. She suspects that he is cheating on her. They lose track of him the first night and witness his murder on the second. The come to discover that he is also an alchemist who will do anything to get the money to continue his research. But how far did he go, and what has he done? The mystery can be difficult to solve, but all the clues are there if you only look. I ended up enjoying the book more than I thought when I begun the book.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, February 18, 2019
Reserved for Books I've Read VBB