Lolita

by Vladimir Nabokov | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 9/1/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, September 01, 2016
This is one of 113 books donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) by my former rabbi. He received this book collection as a donation from a 90-year-old woman prior to her leaving her Silver, Spring, Maryland, home and moving out of state. To both, thank you so much for your generosity!

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (12/11/2016 UTC) at BC-DC Meetup in -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA

I'm releasing this book for the book buffet at the Annual Holiday BookCrossing party at the home of authorauthor.

---------------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

*** The What's in a Name Release Challenge December 2016 hosted by DragonGoddess . This book has the names LOLITA and LITA in the title.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing...where we make the whole world our library!

Please make a journal entry so we know this book was found. You may now join BookCrossing (free!) to follow this book's travels. It's so much fun. Your information will not be shared or sold. As you join, consider listing SqueakyChu (or any other journaler) as your referring person.

This book is now yours to keep or share with someone else. Take your time to read this book. Afterward, make a journal entry to record your thoughts about it. If you release it, kindly make a release note to let me know where it is traveling. Thank you so much.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqnutZipswing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, December 11, 2016
If I'm going to read "Reading Lolita in Tehran", I should probably read "Lolita" 1st.