My Very First Book of Colors

by Eric Carle | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingeponine38wing of Winchester, Massachusetts USA on 8/31/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingeponine38wing from Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, August 31, 2016
This board book isn't in great shape, but Eric Carle is so wonderful it doesn't matter!

Amazon:
What color is a bluebird? Easy to answer, but even easier when you have thecolor to match it with. Find the color in the top half of a page that matches the picture on the bottom half. From pink flowers to purple grapes, this colorful book is full of fun and surprises. Children will love solving these color puzzles featuring Eric Carle's bold and vibrant artwork.

Journal Entry 2 by wingeponine38wing at Little Free Library, 69 Webcowet Rd. in Arlington, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (8/31/2016 UTC) at Little Free Library, 69 Webcowet Rd. in Arlington, Massachusetts USA

Left at about 5:15. Hope someone will enjoy it!

Released for Leap Into the Wild Challenge hosted by AlterEgoZoe.
Released for 2016 Children's Concept Book challenge hosted by tomato68.

DEAR FINDER,

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book!