Charade

by Sandra Brown | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 8/30/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, August 30, 2016
This is one of 88 books (a whole trunkful!) kindly donated on 08/25/16 to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) by the steward of Little Free Library #33485 at 2008 C Street NE, Washington, District of Columbia, USA. Thank you so much.

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The October 2017 TICK TOCK Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. This book has the word AD in the title.

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Library at Mom's Organic Market in Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (1/3/2018 UTC) at Little Library at Mom's Organic Market in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. The author's name contains the word AND.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!