Junky

by William S. Burroughs | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingoehoeboeroewing of Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on 8/29/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingoehoeboeroewing from Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Monday, August 29, 2016
was unregistered in obcz-westerpark, thanks for that. WIll be back soon or will be released in the wild, but now registered of course.

Released 1 yr ago (4/21/2017 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention Oslo 2017 in St. Hanshaugen bydel, Oslo fylke Norway

On the bookbuffet. I released this book on behalf of the challenge reeease 52 books in 52 places. It's even a theme release,

Journal Entry 3 by Drosophilist at St. Hanshaugen bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Sunday, April 23, 2017
Found Burroughs' book Naked Lunch on a book sale and thought his writing style was very good. Was excited over finding a second one from him.
Got it during the 2017 bookcrossing convention in Oslo.

Journal Entry 4 by Drosophilist at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Wednesday, April 04, 2018
Great book! Gave a great insight into both the concept of "beat-littearature" from the post-ww2 as well as the drug underworld of America during that time. The book also describes the mass hysteria against drugs that followed the sudden increase of heroin in the 1950s.

Released 8 mos ago (4/4/2018 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention Bordeaux 2018 in Bordeaux, Aquitaine France

Sending this book from Göteborg, Sweden to the official bookcrossing convention in Bordeaux. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 6 by LeishaCamden at Alna bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Tuesday, May 01, 2018
I'm trying to read all the 1001 Books so I couldn't resist when I found this at the book buffet. :-)

Journal Entry 7 by LeishaCamden at Alna bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Monday, June 18, 2018
Book is read! :-)

Journal Entry 8 by LeishaCamden at Booth Theater in New York City, New York USA on Monday, June 18, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (6/19/2018 UTC) at Booth Theater in New York City, New York USA

Somewhere in the lobby, I hope ... ! :-)