Takedown: A Thriller (The Scot Harvath Series)

by Brad Thor | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 8/29/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, August 29, 2016
I selected this book from the Little Free Library #33485 at 2008 C Street NE, Washington, DC. Thank you very much!

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

*** The What's in a Name Release Challenge December 2016 hosted by DragonGoddess . This book has the name ED in the title.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, August 22, 2019
Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be saving it to go out for Round #2.

This book was returned to me by a Twinbrook neighbor who is moving to Georgia. Best wishes on your new home!

Going out for Round #2...

-------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 What's in a Name Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. The title of this book contains the name ED.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, August 01, 2020
Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be saving it to go out for Round #3.

Going out for Round #3...

-------------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

***The August 2020 One Word Release Challenge hosted by booklady331.

------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 7 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, August 16, 2020

Journal Entry 8 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, August 31, 2020

Released 2 wks ago (9/5/2020 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book to fellow BookCrosser imagine0307 so she can help it travel. Thank you!

------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!