Confessions of a Murder Suspect

by James Patterson, Maxine Paetro | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by phoenixfj of Singapore, Singapore Singapore on 8/27/2016
Journal Entry 1 by phoenixfj from Singapore, Singapore Singapore on Saturday, August 27, 2016
Not sure where I got it from.

Journal Entry 2 by Ythan at Ellon, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, September 02, 2016
It arrived today with two other parcels from Round 11 of the First Sentences VBB. How funny; three different parcels were posted on 3 different dates and came from 3 different countries but all arrived this morning. Triple the excitement on opening them.

I have read and enjoyed this author before. I haven't read this story though, looking forward to it.

Thank you.

Journal Entry 3 by Ythan at Ellon, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, December 17, 2020
A quick and easy read.

There's three more books in this series which I'll get to a some point.

-----------------------------------

Reserved for The Alphabet VBB Rounds 19 & 20.

Journal Entry 4 by Ythan at Ellon, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 14, 2021
Chosen by Bookworm-lady during round 20 of the Alphabet VBB.

Journal Entry 5 by Ythan at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Released 3 wks ago (4/14/2021 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Now on its way to Spain.

Journal Entry 6 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Tuesday, April 20, 2021
Wow, that was fast!
Thank you very much for this book, the cute Bookiversary card, and the good wishes from you and Fluffy! :)