corner corner The Mistletoe Murder and Other Stories

The Mistletoe Murder and Other Stories
by P. D. James | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingDelticwing of Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 12/10/2017

status (set by Nu-Knees): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingDelticwing from Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, December 10, 2017

Given to me by a family member for Bookcrossing purposes.

Journal Entry 2 by wingDelticwing at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, December 17, 2017

Released 6 mos ago (12/17/2017 UTC) at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Happy Christmas Nu-Knees! Hope you enjoy these seasonal short stories.

Journal Entry 3 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, December 18, 2017

Thank you very much, Deltic. I've not read this, so I'm looking forward to it, thanks. Always good to read seasonal stories at this season of the year :-)
It was good to see you and MrsD this afternoon. Let's hope it's not so long till we do it again!
And a Very Happy Christmas to you too :-)

Journal Entry 4 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, December 23, 2017

Well, that was good, very good: four short mysteries, well-constructed, in the classic mode, locked rooms, country house parties and such like. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks again, Deltic! Much appreciated!

Journal Entry 5 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, December 24, 2017

Released 5 mos ago (12/24/2017 UTC) at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

To my friend and neighbour who BookCrosses as Blower! Happy Christmas, lass! Enjoy :-)