Banishment

by M. C Beaton | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingDelticwing of Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 10/12/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingDelticwing from Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, October 12, 2018
From our church bookstall.

Journal Entry 2 by wingDelticwing at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 14, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (10/15/2018 UTC) at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Couldn't resist sending you this and it's five companions. Read them or pass them on. It's up to you.

Journal Entry 3 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 21, 2018
Wow, what a surprise, all six books in the Daughters of Mannerling series! Thank you, Deltic, for a totally unexpected parcel!
You noted on the accompanying postcard, a very colourful one, thank you, that you've seen several M C Beaton books on my BookCrossing bookshelf. You have, and I have a collection on the Kindle, and have taken others out of the library . . . . including these, unfortunately,
But, it was several years ago and they are fun and very light and good for reading on those under-the-weather-days, so I'm adding these to my groaning piles of books to be read for just those occasions, thank you :-)

Journal Entry 4 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, November 22, 2018
Frivolous nonsense for a sleepless night. I enjoyed it all over again. Great fun.
Thanks, Deltic!

Journal Entry 5 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, December 10, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (12/10/2018 UTC) at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

Carrying Christmas Greetings to a BookCrossing friend! Long time no see! Hope to remedy that in 2019 :-)
This series came to me as a set, so I'm passing them on in the same way, trusting that you'll find them a good home, whether or not you read them first . . . .

Journal Entry 6 by millycat at Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Thursday, December 13, 2018
A bumper parcel of books arrived today, many thanks, Nu-Knees!