Lady in the Van

by Alan Bennett | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 057131676X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingDelticwing of Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 8/4/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingDelticwing from Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, August 04, 2018
A book for Yorkshire Day?

Journal Entry 2 by wingDelticwing at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, August 04, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (8/2/2018 UTC) at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Happy Yorkshire Day. Alan Bennett was born in Leeds, West Yorkshire. I loved this book about Miss Shepherd who parked her van temporarily on the author's drive and then lived there for years! I also enjoyed the film too.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, August 30, 2018
Thank you for this book. I enjoy Alan Bennett's writing and I am sure I will like this one.

--------------------------
What a colorful person the lady in the van is! How nice is Alan Bennett! This is a very short but fun read.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmcsarwing at by Post, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (8/15/2019 UTC) at by Post, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Part of my Yorkshire day exchange. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 5 by wingkirjakkowing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, August 26, 2019
Thank you for my Yorkshire Day parcel. Haven't read any of the three (!) books before. Haven't had a Yorkshire flag before, either.
Read Deltic's JE - it appears I'm going to have fun reading this. Could I park in your garden if they let me back on Brexit Island?