Crowner's Quest

by Bernard Knight | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingDelticwing of Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 1/26/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingDelticwing from Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, January 26, 2019
Came in as a donation to our church bookstall, at the King's Way Church, Ossett, West Yorkshire. I just had to grab it!

Journal Entry 2 by wingDelticwing at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, July 31, 2020
Just reread this one recently. I love this series and have started to slowly work my way through them in more or less chronological order.

These books are all set in medieval Devon and sometimes straying into Cornwall. I spent the first five years of my life in Bideford, Exeter and Brixham. If you look at the map in the front of the book you will see where my great aunt used to live, just along from the gallows.

Journal Entry 3 by wingDelticwing at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, July 31, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (7/31/2020 UTC) at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

One of several books I've been thinking of sending you for ages now. Read it or pass it on. it's up to you.

Journal Entry 4 by 4evagreen at Furness Vale, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 04, 2020
What a lovely and welcome surprise along with its friends. I'm not sure that I would ever have picked it up myself but will certainly give it a go. Thanks for sharing.