Running in the Family

by Michael Ondaatje | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by Dove-i-Libri of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 8/17/2016
Journal Entry 1 by Dove-i-Libri from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, August 17, 2016
Holy Cow! Ready for THIS one? This book has been with me longer than 20 years at least. Now THAT is a long time to be on Mount TBR. I found it when I was looking for books for Iwillrejoice's "Author Book Rings!" Long ago and far away, we lived in a condo apartment in Brooklyn, NY, and had one, Yes, ONE bookcase in our home. Ha! Anyway, this book lived in that one bookcase!

December 26, 2017: Sent this out as part of a special bookring: Iwillrejoice's ABC Authors Book Rings - Authors with Names Beginning with the Letter O. (Link)

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, January 15, 2018
Taking out of Iwillrejoice's "O" author book ring. Thanks for sharing.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, May 29, 2018
This book is part biography and part literature. There are some poems mixed in with Michael's story. I kept thinking "Why do I care about his story?" I don't but I finished the book.

The story is told with lots and lots of similes and metaphors.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbooklady331wing at Good Will in Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, April 06, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (4/6/2020 UTC) at Good Will in Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! off to find a new reader