The Watchers

I'm yours till we part.
by Neil Spring | Horror | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winggoldenwattlewing of Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on 2/8/2018
Journal Entry 1 by winggoldenwattlewing from Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Thursday, February 08, 2018
1977
The Havens, Wales
My Name is Robert Wilding.
Since childhood I have been running from my parents' deaths. From my grandfather Randall Llewellyn Pritchard - his fanatical omens about fires in the sky. From what happened at Broad Haven.
But now my memories have returned to haunt me.
In the ministry of Defence Room 800 I met the man who keeps the nation's secrets - who wants me to investigate the sightings at Broad Haven: the ghostly figures, the lights from another world.
In know its is my duty to expose the truth behind 'the happenings', even if it will be dangerous. Even though I may not live to tell the tale.
I know it is my duty, but still I am afraid. I know the Watchers will be waiting for me there.

Bought from BetterWorldBooks.

Journal Entry 2 by winggoldenwattlewing at Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Thursday, February 08, 2018
Sadly I could not get into this book and gave up. A greyness oozes through the writing, cold war, military, conspiracy theories. It is like being caught in a grey fog. Or at least as far as I read. A religious undercurrent is usually enough for me to 'sigh' at the nonsense and close the book. I have difficulty taking a story seriously when it resorts to this to make a story. Dull, uninspiring; I gave up and moved onto a book with more 'sparkle' (and humour).

Journal Entry 3 by winggoldenwattlewing at Queanbeyan, New South Wales Australia on Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Released 10 mos ago (2/24/2018 UTC) at Queanbeyan, New South Wales Australia

Released at the local Bookcrossing meet-up; this month at 'Riverbank of Queanbeyan Cafe', Queanbeyan, NSW. Enjoy :)

Journal Entry 4 by beli-jg at Gang Gang cafe in Downer, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Friday, June 29, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (6/30/2018 UTC) at Gang Gang cafe in Downer, Australian Capital Territory Australia

At Canberra bookcrossing monthly meet up

Journal Entry 5 by beli-jg at Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Wednesday, August 15, 2018
Picked up at Canberra book crossers monthly meeting

Released 5 mos ago (8/16/2018 UTC) at University of Canberra in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia

On book shelf in student services