corner corner High Five (Stephanie Plum, No. 5) (Stephanie Plum Novels)

I'm yours till we part.

High Five (Stephanie Plum, No. 5) (Stephanie Plum Novels)
by Janet Evanovich | Literature & Fiction
Registered by winggoldenwattlewing of Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on 7/7/2017

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by winggoldenwattlewing from Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Friday, July 07, 2017

About:
What’s Stephanie up to now?

Her Uncle Fred has disappeared. A body turns up in a garbage bag. She’s got a nasty bookie following her around town. Grandma Mazur has her hands on the stun gun. Stephanie can’t keep a car for more than forty-eight hours. Two men are trying to get her into bed. She has nothing to wear to the Mafia wedding. And there’s an angry little man (don’t call him a dwarf!) who won’t leave her apartment.

Given to me for Bookcrossing.

Journal Entry 2 by winggoldenwattlewing at Shopping Centre in Eildon, Victoria Australia on Sunday, November 19, 2017

Released 4 wks ago (11/19/2017 UTC) at Shopping Centre in Eildon, Victoria Australia

Released at the shopping centre, Eildon, Victoria.

If you take this book the previous readers would really appreciate if you could please log your find. That way we can all follow the book's journey. Bookcrossing is spam free and your details are private, or you can log the find anonymously. Thank you and enjoy the read.

To the finder, enjoy, and I hope you will write a journal entry so that previous readers will know that this book has been found (even anonymously). It is always a joy to find where it has gone. Once you've read this book, pass it on to a friend, or set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did.
You can remain anonymous but if you are interested in joining please consider using - Goldenwattle as your referrer.
When you pass this book along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it. Thank you.

More information on BookCrossing

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Eildon, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Found this lovely book, this town has a variety of outdoor enthusiasts and educators who travel the world, I will pass this on to someone going over seas this year so it make some miles. I want to read this book, however, the idea behind makes me so happy that I would love for it to be in travelling hands.