Use of Force: A Thriller (The Scot Harvath Series)

The Power of Literature
by Brad Thor | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 147678938X Global Overview for this book
Registered by Libre-Muncher of Las Cruces, New Mexico USA on 2/8/2018
Journal Entry 1 by Libre-Muncher from Las Cruces, New Mexico USA on Thursday, February 08, 2018

Action, Action and more Action through this book.

If (when?) this story is translated into a movie it will certainly be a 'block buster". That movie will more than likely (if the producer has any smarts) be a serial production made for TV (or internet down-loading). The locations in that movie would be a perfect reason for each part. The story moves from Washington, DC, to France, Italy Tunisia, Black Rock Desert, Nevada, Libya with some celebrity sites dropped in for interest.

I quite often consider these action-heavy thrillers to be boring, but this one certainly is not boring. This was yet another "can't put it down" book.

Journal Entry 2 by Libre-Muncher at Mira Vista Resort in Tucson, Arizona USA on Saturday, March 17, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (3/16/2018 UTC) at Mira Vista Resort in Tucson, Arizona USA

I left this book I the "take a book,. Leave a book" shelf in the lobby of the hotel, across the room from the piano.

Journal Entry 3 by Libre-Muncher at Mesilla Valley Kitchen on Lohman in Las Cruces, New Mexico USA on Sunday, February 03, 2019

Released 7 mos ago (2/3/2019 UTC) at Mesilla Valley Kitchen on Lohman in Las Cruces, New Mexico USA

I left this book on one of the chairs under the menu board to your left as you enter the restaurant.