Downbelow Station

by C. J. Cherryh | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 8/12/2016
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Friday, August 12, 2016
1981 Daw paperback of the Hugo Award tale of the Alliance-Union Universe. This was on my list of best past sf to read when I found this copy some weeks ago in the free books box on the porch of Dimond Library.

I can let this go after I read:
1976 Brothers of Earth [n/a]
1977 Hunter of Worlds [n/a]
1981 Highliner (short story) [read 2021]

Edit June 10, 2021: This was okay, but I just skimmed to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #2810 on my ranked list of best-read books lately,

Released 1 wk ago (6/11/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library - 2361 Vestal Avenue in Castro Valley, California USA

... in the box.

Aside from loving shared books, my main passion in life is supporting the human rights work of my good friend, Anni Cyrus. đź’– đź’– Her life story of survival as a childhood refugee is astounding, and quite moving!

Please look her up on Google, DuckDuckGo, and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.