Away

by Jane Urquhart | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingjmsmomwing of Newalla, Oklahoma USA on 8/8/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingjmsmomwing from Newalla, Oklahoma USA on Monday, August 08, 2016
Interesting read.

Journal Entry 2 by wingjmsmomwing at BookRing, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (10/24/2018 UTC) at BookRing, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Sent in the U authors bookring.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, October 30, 2018
Keeping this book from Iwillrejoice's U author ring.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, August 27, 2019
This novel is set in Ireland and Canada, Away traces the lives of a family. I didn't enjoy it much at all. I had to struggle to keep reading. The only reason I kept reading was because I still need an “U” author for one of my reading challenges.

Released 3 mos ago (8/27/2019 UTC) at ——- wild released somewhere in Cape Coral ——- in Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! I tried offering it up to another BCer , but there have been no takers. KTM book Releasing for One Word Title Release Challenge 2019