Clarice Bean, Don't Look Now

by Lauren Child | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 8/7/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, August 07, 2016
This is one of 21 donated books which arrived in two bags (one of Ann Taylor and the other of Ocean Drive, Outer Banks, North Carolina) from a visitor to the at the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) . Thank you so much for this wonderful assortment of books!

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

*** The 2016 Tick Tock Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. This book has the word NOW in the title.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, June 26, 2017
Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be saving it to go out for Round #2.

Going out for round #2...

-----------------------------

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The July 2017 Ultimate Challenge: Senses hosted by jumpingin. This book's title contains the word LOOK.

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 20, 2018
Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be saving it to go out for Round #3.

Going out for Round #3...

--------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 Tick Tock Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. The title of this book contains the word NOW.

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!