Chronicles of Fairacre

Registered by 42again on 8/5/2016
Journal Entry 1 by 42again on Friday, August 05, 2016
Found on the Wednesday Book Exchange,

Released 2 yrs ago (9/23/2016 UTC) at Thai Amarin Restaurant, Green Square in Kingston, Australian Capital Territory Australia

Left in basket on sofa near door.

Journal Entry 3 by winggoldenwattlewing at Kingston, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Sunday, September 25, 2016
I had an email that this book had been released, and as I was driving past Kingston tonight I thought it would be fun to stop and make the find. Easy parking and a quick find. Thank you for leaving the book there. (Photograph: Kingston shops)

If you are interested we have a local BC get-together on the last Saturday of the month. I try to remember to advertise the meet-up place in 'Conventions and Meetings'. (We met up yesterday at Floriade for instance.)

Journal Entry 4 by winggoldenwattlewing at Mystery Island, Tafea Vanuatu on Wednesday, October 03, 2018
Read on a cruise. A very good read, which I have to admit I wasn't expecting. It sort of reminded me of Alexander McCall Smith's books. Nothing much happens, but still enjoyable to read. His set in Scotland; this set in a small village in England. Quiet, comfortable reads. In one of Alexander McCall Smith's books I compared the read to comfortable slippers. This book was similar. I handed it onto my mother who was cruising with me.
Don't let the cover be a put off. Worth reading.

Journal Entry 5 by Needle-n-Thread at Suva, Viti Levu Fiji on Friday, October 05, 2018
Miss Read is an enjoyable story about a small school in an English Village. Miss Read is an excellent teacher who takes a great interest in her young Pupils and their families, and her Pupils love her. It's also about people living in the village and day to day events.

Journal Entry 6 by winggoldenwattlewing at Narrabundah, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Thursday, November 29, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (12/1/2018 UTC) at Narrabundah, Australian Capital Territory Australia

Released at the Canberra Bookcrossing Christmas Party. Enjoy.

Journal Entry 7 by wingoozy67wing at Narrabundah, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Tuesday, December 04, 2018
Picked up at the Canberra Bookcrossing meeting which was our Xmas celebration.

Journal Entry 8 by wingRosieCanberrawing at Monash, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Tuesday, January 15, 2019
Three books in this Chronicle. How sweet and funny the stories are. I had a short break between each book. Very enjoyable and easy to read. I'll bring along to a future meet-up.

Journal Entry 9 by wingRosieCanberrawing at Fyshwick, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Saturday, February 23, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (2/23/2019 UTC) at Fyshwick, Australian Capital Territory Australia

Releasing at the February meet up at Capital Brewing.

Journal Entry 10 by winggoldenwattlewing at Fyshwick, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Saturday, February 23, 2019
Picked up at the Bookcrossing meet at Capital Brewing Co in Fyshwick, ACT.

Left on the table, so back with me.