K Is for Killer (Kinsey Millhone Mysteries)

by Sue Grafton | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingAndrea99wing of Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom on 8/5/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingAndrea99wing from Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom on Friday, August 05, 2016
Bought at the Samaritans charity shop on George Street, Hove

Journal Entry 2 by wingAndrea99wing at Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom on Monday, April 03, 2017
Lorna lead a double life before she died. Part time receptionist at a water plant and part time high class hooker by night....... and squirrelled away ridiculous amounts of money. Until she died....... and wasn't found for several weeks. And ten months later, Kinsey is hired by Lorna's mother to figure out whether it was murder or not. And between various "johns", ex clients, and potential mafia, the killer is eventually "erased"....... another brilliant story!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAndrea99wing at Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom on Monday, April 03, 2017

Journal Entry 4 by wingAndrea99wing at Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom on Saturday, May 20, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (5/20/2017 UTC) at Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom

Mailed out to a fellow bookcrosser as part of a random book package. Either read first & pass on, or just plain simply pass on if it's not your "thang"!!!

Journal Entry 5 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, May 25, 2017
The package arrived thank you. I hold my own registered copy of this one. I am going to release my copy either wild or controlled and keep this one, along with it's beautiful bookmark until I have read DEFGHIJ . it could be with me a while yet ;-)

Journal Entry 6 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, September 16, 2019
Finally got to K! I really liked this one, more than some of the earlier books in the series. Maybe I'm warming to Kinsey now ;-)

Released 4 mos ago (10/11/2019 UTC) at St Luke's Community Centre, Duston in Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing!

You have found a travelling book. Why not join in the fun? Read, release and pass on but don't forget to write a Journal Entry telling us where you found the book, if you read it what you thought about it and where you are going to leave it. If you join bookcrossing before you do the entry you will get an alert when the next person writes up about it and can track its travels. If you prefer to just leave an Anonymous Journal Entry, it will brighten up my day either way. Oh and if you like the book sooooo much you just don't want to let it go that is fine too, maybe one day eh ☺

Enjoy!!

Journal Entry 8 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, October 14, 2019
Picked up from the book buffet at the Northampton Unconvention. Thank you! :)

Journal Entry 9 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, December 12, 2019
The police have given up from lack of evidence but Lorna Kepler's mother is convinced she was murdered and calls in PI Kinsey Millhone. Kinsey finds herself drawn into the world of the fascinating, beautiful Lorna who had a double life, with a taste for danger and the darker side. There's not much progression of Kinsey's backstory in this but the mystery is really engaging.

Journal Entry 10 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, December 23, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (12/23/2019 UTC) at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

Sent to C. Walker, friend of Diane-Fraser.