Never Alone

by Elizabeth Haynes | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 1908434961 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingardachywing of Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on 8/3/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingardachywing from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 03, 2016
Received in the post as a gift from this wonderful author as she promised when I met her at the Felixstowe Book Festival earlier in the year.

Journal Entry 2 by wingardachywing at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Thursday, August 11, 2016
An excellent read. Probably the best suspense story I have read since reading Alfred Hitchcock in my youth.

Journal Entry 3 by wingardachywing at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (8/30/2016 UTC) at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

Posting to Cross-patch as agreed.

Journal Entry 4 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, September 02, 2016
Thank you, Ardachy. This is an author introduced to me by BookCrossing friends and I look forward to new her new books with excitement. To be read very soon and shared with others.

Journal Entry 5 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 20, 2021
I took my time!

Journal Entry 6 by wingCross-patchwing at Wishlist tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Released 2 wks ago (4/20/2021 UTC) at Wishlist tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Journal Entry 7 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Friday, April 23, 2021
Arrived this morning.
Thank you, for both book and labels!