Tidings of Great Joy

by Sandra Brown | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingMaranlinwing of Burlington, Ontario Canada on 7/31/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingMaranlinwing from Burlington, Ontario Canada on Sunday, July 31, 2016
Reserved for release challenge.

Journal Entry 2 by wingMaranlinwing at Charlie Brown's Variety Store in Cookstown, Ontario Canada on Saturday, December 03, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (12/3/2016 UTC) at Charlie Brown's Variety Store in Cookstown, Ontario Canada

Left on top of the pay phone outside Charlie Brown's Variety Store.
Released for the 2016 Christmas Challenge, the 2016 What's In A Name Challenge & the 2016 NJABBIC Challenge (week 48: embedded nouns in author's name).

To the finder of this book: I hope you enjoy reading this book. Please keep it or set it free when you're done. If the book is of no interest to you, please release it into the wild for someone else to find and enjoy. I hope you will make a journal entry so its journey can be tracked and to let me know the book has been found. You can remain anonymous if you wish, but if you join BookCrossing, you are in for a great experience and I do hope you will use me, Maranlin, as a referring member.