Missing May (Yearling Newbery)

by Cynthia Rylant | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 8/1/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, August 01, 2016
This in one of 42 books donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) from my friend from New Boston, New Hampshire, USA. Many thanks for your generosity!

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, September 03, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (12/11/2016 UTC) at BC-DC Meetup in -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA

I'm releasing this book for the book buffet at the Annual Holiday BookCrossing party at the home of authorauthor.

---------------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

*** The What's in a Name Release Challenge December 2016 hosted by DragonGoddess . This book has the name MAY in the title.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 5 by authorauthor at BC-DC Holiday Party in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, December 16, 2019

Released 9 mos ago (12/22/2019 UTC) at BC-DC Holiday Party in Alexandria, Virginia USA

This book will be one of the ones given away at the Bookcrossing holiday party in Alexandria.

********************************

Welcome to BookCrossing!

If you pass it on to someone or leave it "in the wild" for someone else to find, please make another journal entry or release notes here to explain that it's traveling to find another home.

You can remain anonymous on the website or join BookCrossing. Joining is free, safe, and spam-free and you'll get an e-mail every time a new person finds this book and logs in on the site to say so. You'll be able to watch it move around and find out where it's been and what other readers thought of it.

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, February 06, 2020
I'm not sure how this happened, but this book is back in my home again!