Tunnel in the Sky

by Robert A. Heinlein | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 7/30/2016
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Saturday, July 30, 2016
1970s Ace paperback, with a 95 cents cover price, of the 1955 sf tale. I found this copy several days ago in the free books box on the porch of Dimond Library.

I can let this go after I read:
1939 For Us, the Living [read 2011]
1940 Blowups Happen (novelette) [read 2012]
1941 Universe (novelette) [read 2013]
1950 Farmer in the Sky [read 2014]
1951 The Puppet Masters [read 2013]
1953 Starman Jones [read 2014]

Edit July 30, 2018: Not my favorite by the great author, but I really did not have much time to get into it. I currently have this ranked at #452 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 2 yrs ago (7/30/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library at 631 Vernon Street in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Please look her up on Google and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.