Personal Demon

by Kelley Armstrong | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
ISBN: 184149397X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 7/29/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, July 29, 2016
Bought in a charity shop in Bexhill.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, September 06, 2019
This book features Hope, Karl, Paige and Lucas. Another entertaining supernatural thriller.

Released 1 mo ago (10/15/2019 UTC) at Royal Mail (RABCK), -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Giving to Nataliec7

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Northampton Unconvention from 11th to 13th October 2019

Journal Entry 4 by Nataliec7 at Barry, Wales United Kingdom on Thursday, October 17, 2019
Thanks Poodlesister!