Sand Dollar Island

by Rob Smith | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingminesaynwing of Huron, Ohio USA on 7/28/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingminesaynwing from Huron, Ohio USA on Thursday, July 28, 2016
This is a real departure for this author. It is a fantasy that has illustrations throughout that enhance the story (in the manner of "The Little Prince"). Interspersed between trips to the island of the Handsomes is the reality of a hospital room full of machines keeping a man alive after a neatly fatal car crash. Jeff goes back to the island when pain becomes excessive and deals with the Grieves, people stuck in their own issues. Will Jeff recover or will Jeff's escapes to the island become permanent? A recommended read to anyone that enjoys the fantasy genre or "The Little Prince" or possibly "Jonathan Livingston Seagull". The illustrations are supposed to represent drawings of children.

Journal Entry 2 by wingminesaynwing at Sugar Land, Texas USA on Friday, July 29, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (7/29/2016 UTC) at Sugar Land, Texas USA

"No two persons ever read the same book."--Edmund Wilson

Sharing this book with the wider world--enjoy!
I have either registered it, or received it from another person who is willing to share it, too. Consider logging onto www.bookcrossing.com and letting us know where it is been and where it is going next. It can be done anonymously or join the site as a member.

Placed in dreammer's Wrap It Up book box....not sure where it will end up

Journal Entry 3 by dreammer at Batavia, Ohio USA on Tuesday, August 09, 2016
This came home in my wrap it up bookbox We will be reading and then passing along to the world.