My Sister the Moon

by Sue Harrison | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSonkkuwing of Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on 7/23/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingSonkkuwing from Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Saturday, July 23, 2016
An abused and unwanted daughter of the First Men tribe, young Kiin knows the harsh realities of life in a frozen land at the top pf the world. In an age of ice nine millennia past, her destiny is tied to the brave sons o orphaned Chagak and her chieftain mate Kayugh - one to whom Kiin is promised, the other for whom she yearns. But the evil that her own family spawned drags the tormented young woman far from her people - where savage cruelties, love and fate will strengthen and change her ... and give her the courage to fight for the future of her own helpless progeny.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSonkkuwing at Dallas, Texas USA on Friday, March 17, 2017
Very good book. I like these "old time" books. I have read this one in Finnish as well long time ago but didn't remember much anymore.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSonkkuwing at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Friday, April 19, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (4/20/2024 UTC) at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

I give book for international convention

Released 1 mo ago (4/21/2024 UTC) at Linnatuuli in Janakkala, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland

No takers from the book buffet, so removed to Linnatuuli.