corner corner Pollyanna (Puffin Classics)

Pollyanna (Puffin Classics)
by Eleanor H. Porter | Literature & Fiction
Registered by miss-muffet of Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on 3/4/2004

status (set by keeta1): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by miss-muffet from Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Thursday, March 04, 2004

Classic tale bought for bookcrossing

Journal Entry 2 by RoryG from Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Friday, April 02, 2004

Just received this one as a rabck from miss-muffet. Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to reading it, although I have few bookrings to read first.

Journal Entry 3 by RoryG at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (5/23/2012 UTC) at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Reserved for Tyrnimarja.

Journal Entry 4 by wingTyrnimarjawing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Thank you RoryG for this classic tale !

Journal Entry 5 by wingTyrnimarjawing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, June 11, 2012

I have now read this lovely story about Pollyanna. I wonder why I haven´t read this earlier, during my childhood?!
I have read Lucy Maud Montgomery's series of books about Anne and somehow Pollyanna reminded me of Anne in many ways.

Journal Entry 6 by wingTyrnimarjawing at Larisa, Larisa Greece on Thursday, March 13, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (3/13/2014 UTC) at Larisa, Larisa Greece

Sent to alexiapapa /Greece. Happy readings!

Journal Entry 7 by alexiapapa at Larisa, Larisa Greece on Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Thank you so much for sending me this book! :)

Journal Entry 8 by alexiapapa at Larisa, Larisa Greece on Friday, October 27, 2017

Released 3 wks ago (10/27/2017 UTC) at Larisa, Larisa Greece

I really enjoyed this book and it's time for it to travel towards another bookcrosser as part of the Books, Chocolate and Tea Sweepstake!

Journal Entry 9 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Tuesday, November 07, 2017

Pollyanna has arrived, along with a whole lot of postcards, tea, chocolate and a bookmark :)
Thank you alexiapapa for the parcel (and the nice stamps on the envelope).