Pollyanna (Puffin Classics)

by Eleanor H. Porter | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by miss-muffet of Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on 3/4/2004
Journal Entry 1 by miss-muffet from Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Thursday, March 04, 2004
Classic tale bought for bookcrossing

Journal Entry 2 by RoryG from Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Friday, April 02, 2004
Just received this one as a rabck from miss-muffet. Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to reading it, although I have few bookrings to read first.

Journal Entry 3 by RoryG at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (5/23/2012 UTC) at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Reserved for Tyrnimarja.

Journal Entry 4 by wingTyrnimarjawing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Thank you RoryG for this classic tale !

Journal Entry 5 by wingTyrnimarjawing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, June 11, 2012
I have now read this lovely story about Pollyanna. I wonder why I haven´t read this earlier, during my childhood?!
I have read Lucy Maud Montgomery's series of books about Anne and somehow Pollyanna reminded me of Anne in many ways.

Journal Entry 6 by wingTyrnimarjawing at Larissa / Λάρισα, Larisa Greece on Thursday, March 13, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (3/13/2014 UTC) at Larissa / Λάρισα, Larisa Greece

Sent to alexiapapa /Greece. Happy readings!

Journal Entry 7 by wingalexiapapawing at Larissa / Λάρισα, Larisa Greece on Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Thank you so much for sending me this book! :)

Journal Entry 8 by wingalexiapapawing at Larissa / Λάρισα, Larisa Greece on Friday, October 27, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (10/27/2017 UTC) at Larissa / Λάρισα, Larisa Greece

I really enjoyed this book and it's time for it to travel towards another bookcrosser as part of the Books, Chocolate and Tea Sweepstake!

Journal Entry 9 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Tuesday, November 07, 2017
Pollyanna has arrived, along with a whole lot of postcards, tea, chocolate and a bookmark :)
Thank you alexiapapa for the parcel (and the nice stamps on the envelope).

Journal Entry 10 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Saturday, December 02, 2017
A sweet little tale.

Journal Entry 11 by wingkeeta1wing at By Post, By Post -- Controlled Releases on Friday, December 08, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (12/8/2017 UTC) at By Post, By Post -- Controlled Releases

Travelling as a tag-along to a tag book :)
Happy reading!

Journal Entry 12 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, January 04, 2018
Thank you keeta1. I really appreciate this tag along book and look forward to reading this globetrotter that many others have enjoyed.

----------------------------
Updated May 6, 2018

A really sweet story. While Pollyanna is just so sweet and positive almost to the point of being annoying, I cannot help but root for her as the story develops. She sure grows on me. I am glad to have read it and to be reminded of finding something to be glad about in everything.

Journal Entry 13 by wingmcsarwing at Oppem's Birthday RABCK group, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, May 31, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (6/2/2018 UTC) at Oppem's Birthday RABCK group, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

A birthday surprise! The book is not on your wish list, but I think it is something you might enjoy. Happy Reading! And Happy Birthday!

Journal Entry 14 by wingBrooklerwing at Powell River, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, July 03, 2018
Thank you so much for this book! What a lovely surprise! I well remember the Disney movie Pollyanna I saw as a child, because it made such a strong impression on me. I can still clearly recall certain scenes. I'm so looking forward to reading the book.