Perish Twice

by Robert B. Parker | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 7/13/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, July 13, 2016
This is one of 19 books given to to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) by a neighbor on Atlantic Avenue on 7/9/16. Thank you so much for your generous donation!

I'm releasing this book for...

*** The 2018 4 Elements Release Challenge hosted by Firegirl. The author's name contains the word PARK.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (5/19/2018 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book in the BookCrossing booth at the Gaithersburg Book festival!

----------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a
library!